Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lexus vs. Mercedes

Let me and my 5 drops! I am a happy owner and the Lexus and Mercedes. Last year tenure IS 250 was in service at least 10-ka time ... the shock dead, squeaked something that does not start from the first time and so on. And yet, I think, not for anyone not be a secret that all Lexus creak ... or rather squeak Torpedo ... crickets everywhere! And emerge after 1000-2000 km run. Quality Lexus, IMHO, a myth! Otherwise, this would not have been. If nterestno go to www.club-lexus.ru and count ... yes, most owners are satisfied with their cars .. first of all, I think because of the image that they are acquiring a moving on it. But 80-90% of Lexus (novyh. .. I do not know about the old) all skririt! In addition to the IS250 absolutely nekudyshaya braking system. With active driving brakes begin to swim, and shoes must be changed at least 1 time in 10 tyk. I am a 20 tyk said that it was time to change and brake discs, which is neither more nor less than 30 sput with shoes! And the whole car just wonderful! Beautiful and comfortable! But to the quality of it, alas, is far!