Monday, December 14, 2009

Cheerful story about Lexus

My girlfriend drives a tayotu Cymru (apologize immediately for his French in the car's name . Once we have met our mutual friend and when we got out of the car, he said, estimating gaze car, said: "When I see a car and sitting behind the wheel of a girl , I think - this is how many of Sosa .. to ride such a machine. "To be sure, he knows what means (own company) and who bought (my husband) this machine. And at the very mother, Governor of the Bank , drives a Nissan sciences. I have often encountered this statement from the lips of the male population, but apparently only one I have ..
But history itself: sitting in the kitchen, drinking tea in the company concerning the arrival of friends (married couple) from the field. Girl boasts that her birthday (30 years) husband gave the Jeep Lexus RX 300.
The second friend, the one whose tayota, said: "And you know what they say about girls who go on these cars."
She: "No, but that ...".
That she utters previously heard from a friend. The husband of the former name day agreed with the statement and confirmed that he, too, always thought so. The owner of the jeep no longer smiling, changed her face, lowered her eyes and began to nervously stirring tea in a cup. After a minute she uttered: "So what, then let him think that I-" professional ".
All the table fell ...