Monday, November 30, 2009

Lexus LX 470


I ask the readers - like-minded people to be complacent in my reasoning - do not judge strictly!Adjusted fuel consumption (please remember, that is 4-station automatic): In the summer PETROL highway / city - 18/24, GAS - 19,5 / 25. On the track at a speed of 120-140, 140-160 - gas already 22! City - one million, with traffic jams.In early November, made regular and seasonal MOT: replacing rubber - set winter Velcro DUNLOP, checked the spark - the rules! Although passed 30 000 km! replaced oil 6,5 l of 8 liters (take 2 cans Shell 5W40, 1 cun at 1050 rubles, the filter oil at 250 USD, an air filter (changed every 20 000 km) to 300 rubles. Must shpritsovka cardanic (each MOT-2 -- through 9 - 10 tkm) - myself, because what he saw as trying to shalyavit the service station. And, in general, standing nearby, although servismeny this oh-how do not like! "But, after my previous car Nissan presage 1999 . in. almost flew off the wheels after visiting the station on replacing brake pads on a circle - I'm always with the car in rem zone, and let me say something!. is not verified, not verified, but they have not tightened the wheel nuts. This trouble I have found over 1500 km from home, nuts swirled his hands - well, wheels have not yet tapped! came - said they were perplexed, I have already blown the good, because it took almost 3 weeks!
Increasingly I think about installing the Absolute. With this device will add TV (antenna Bosch 1-pin.) By changing the step radio, and will be even and odd-wave stations, antenna, Bosch, besides this, there is a GSM antenna for hundreds of phones. Accommodate the extra DVD with USB (for watching movies and listening to music with a stick), found a place - sacrifice ashtray (the more so because I do not smoke) and a cigarette lighter - the most wonderful place for the second DVD! There will be additional video inputs - for rear view camera and still be able to signal from the GPS-receiver to send staff to monitor! It is necessary to find a place in the walkie-talkie; wave AM15S on the track is very helpful! Already tried!
Wanted to add on edge about the ubiquitous theme about the operation of gas.I tried to drive after the gas at 92 - is not coming! Tried by 95 - even worse. Tucked 98 - SUPER! And, indeed: on octane number (for gas - 102-108) for the gas coming only 98, with OA = 98. But, sorry, its price - 26 rubles! Gas is now in Omsk you can refuel 9-50. Those who like to check my puzzles: I plan for the year to get 50 000 km, cf. = 24l/100km consumption of gasoline, gas = 25.